The Great Garden Detective Adventure Now Available
Request a print copy for your school today!
Team Nutrition invites 3rd and 4th grade students to discover what fruits and vegetables are sweetest, crunchiest, and juiciest through a series of investigations and fun educational experiences.
The Great Garden Detective Adventure is an 11-lesson curriculum that includes:
· bulletin board materials to track plant growth,
· veggie dice to help students learn the vegetable subgroups,
· fruit and vegetable flash cards for classroom activities,
· photographs of mature plants- to assist with identification of plants ready for harvesting,
· and 10 issues of Garden Detective News for parents/caregivers (the curriculum comes with packs of 35 of each newsletter; additional newsletters can also be ordered).
Elementary schools participating in the Federal Child Nutrition programs may request the curriculum at: http://tn.ntis.gov/. There is a limit of 1 curriculum per order; requests for more than 1 copy (e.g., for multiple classrooms implementing the curriculum at the same time) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.